Shabby blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mockboards are looming!

The day started out pretty intense...

I woke up late, like 7:35 late. FLEW out of bed, jumped into a pair of scrubs and hurried out the door to get to school. I made it here by 7:50 and got my chair all ready and then....my patient canceled.
But that's ok because some young boy came in at 10:10 and I was able to complete him (15 min scale time!) and take a pano xray. He was only 18 and he has been smoking for 4 years! Where does a 14 year old get cigarettes to smoke?

I was ravenous at lunch! So after a delicious Arby's sandwich, I came back in and found Brooke a mockboard patient!!! And I was able to clean 2 quads on him.

So after a stressful start, this day was actually a success I felt like. Tomorrow is screenings and I hope that we can find a few mockboard patients for everybody that needs them!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! What a blessing it was for you to find me a mockboard. You rock my dear!

    ReplyDelete