Shabby blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Keep bringing on the 1B's!

So far I have had every classification except for 1A. But I need more 1B's! I am starting to feel nervous that I am not going to have enough time to finish all of my classifications for this semester because I still take 2 appts to complete a 1B. I thought I was going to be able to complete my patient today, but I ended up taking x-rays and he was full ortho. I think that if he didn't have braces I would have been able to complete him today. I am going to make a goal that if I need two appointments for a 1B then I will schedule another patient because it doesn't take me that long to complete scaling (OD's take forever!!). I still need to get  better at recoginzing stuff in people's mouths, I thought my patient demineralization, but it ended up being sheet calculus...way to go Michelle. Lesson learned for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment