Shabby blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good time

I was able to complete a patient today who I did an OD on last time and she was a 1B. We had to wait a long time last time for an OD check so I wasn't able to start her at all. So today I completed 4 quads and only had 1 error! I was really excited for this, even though she didn't have that much to start out with, I still only missed one little teeny tiny spot! This is encouraging to me, in the future as a hygienist I am not going to have instructors coming around and checking my work so it makes me feel good that when I go over and look for mistakes that I am finding them ok on my own. I need to get some kid patients and and find some people who need sealants!

1 comment:

  1. hey, you did it! Changed your blog name to white so you can see it against the pic. Very very good.

    ReplyDelete