Shabby blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!

It is so nice when your patient is an easy 1B with hardly any calculus! It seems like time flies and you do really well when there isn't much to get off in the first place. Professor Costley helped me a lot today with the ultrasonic! I haven't used it very often because I am trying to use mostly the hand instruments so I can get a feel for them, but I think I need to start using the ultrasonic because it takes a learning curve as well.
I cannot stand schick xrays! It seems like everytime I use it I have horrible xrays, well not horrible, but I usually need to retake at least 1 xray. Hopefully I can go through the learning curve with that also in case the office I work in only has that, I prefer phosphor plates to everything! Fast and they are convenient. It was a good day overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment