Shabby blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just another manic...wednesday

I don't usually like working on people I know (unless it is my mom or sister), but today a lady from my ward came in and i didn't know who she was until I called her back. Then we made the connection. I get nervous working on people I know because I feel bad if I accidently poke them or I have to take retakes with xrays. It is just easier when I know somebody if I am not being critiqued all of the time by instructors. I am glad the instructors critique, I just feel uncomfortable when it is people I know because I want them to think they came to the best and I don't feel like the best when I miss spots or have to redo things.

Goal:  Be faster in the xray room. Conventional take a lot longer so take conventional on people who you can finish in 1 appt. (Thanks to Marianne I have added goals to my blog).

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous goal! :) X-rays always stress me out, especially without bitewing positioners.

    ReplyDelete