Shabby blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Class II-Check!

Dear Blog,
I completed my first class II patient today! My patient had some recession and he had some areas of sensitivity so I put some topical on his gums to help with that and then I was able to remove the calculus. I had quite a few errors today, but the only thing that makes me feel better is that those errors were subgingival and this is my first patient EVER with subgingival calculus. Instructor Hafen was a HUGE help today because she stayed with me to help me find the errors. I hope that I can get better at finding errors because even when she was helping me I couldn't really feel the errors. I am so happy that clinic is finally starting to get better and that I don't go home everyday wishing I could just hide under a rock for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment