Shabby blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Someone have some mercy and just put me out of my misery

I am dubbed biggest failure of the day today. I definitely got feeling very comfortable last semseter and now I feel like I have never seen a scaler in my life and the mouth is a completely foreign object. Maybe I will just drive to Mexico tonight and never come back...tempting, very tempting. Adios!
Today I had a class II patient and I wanted to pass of a couple of PE's...bad idea Michelle, very bad. First of all, you have to learn how to use an explorer (I thought I learned this, but apparently I have had it wrong all along), then I have to sit in the right area and actually scale to remove calculus.
Fail, fail.
Before I end this post, let me just let me say something I did right today, I didn't have to take retakes  and x-rays went fast today. I had a lot of time to scale, but I just didn't get done, oh wait, I am only saying good things here...Karen was awesome and helped me by writing down my probe depths because her patient didn't come (lame patient, if you say you are going to come the night before then you better be there or we will hunt you down).

No comments:

Post a Comment