Shabby blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

first cancelation

Today I had my first cancelation today. I was freaking out yesterday because I was calling and texting my patient to try and confirm their appt. I left 4 messages and sent about 4 texts. Finally last night around 7 my patient texted and said, "I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow"..and that was it! Luckily I had another name of a person I could call and lucky again that he could come in on short notice. Today was a better day than last week, I feel like I am starting to get in the mode better. I am still experiementing with what positions feel the best and what instruments work best for what kind of deposits. My instructor gave me a compliment today when she said that I was doing really well with the OD because I was catching stuff that she wouldn't have caught. Today was a much better day than last week and I think I will keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment