Shabby blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks Linds!

My patient today was my sister who came in and was my real patient before thanksgiving. I completed 1 quad last time and today I completed all of her quads. This is my first patient that I have finished!  I have had mostly OD appt's where I need my patient to return. I think I like continuing care much better than OD appts because I feel like I actually get something done. So far I have had pretty good luck with patients and I haven't  been too stressed out (knock on wood). I keep feeling better and better with each day that passes. I hope by the end of this semester that I feel as good as I did last semester! I think that the first couple of days just set a blow to my self esteem and now I am just trying to work it back up. I was so happy that I only had one missed area today for her whole mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment