Shabby blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I QUIT!

So today I just feel like quitting. Well actually it is a juxtiposition of how well my week has gone. First of all, this week is labeled hell week. Every night we have something going on and I haven't arrived home earlier than 9 this week. Then I feel  like a horrible hygienist because I can feel the deposit and I go over the same piece ten times and it is still there! Why the freak can I not scale a stupid piece of calculus!?

I am also in a deep depression because of the test I took yesterday. But it is too sad and I don't want to talk about it anymore, but I just had to get it out there.

My patient this morning had so much subgingival calculus. But the really depressing thing is that it took me like 80 minutes to scale. That is a really long time. A freaking long time. My instructor came over and she said she was worried about my time...you and me both sista!

Well I feel a little bit better after getting my woes out of my mind. Now I just need to look forward and be better.

2 comments: