Shabby blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thanks Saan!

I was so excited today because I had my mom coming in to finish her appointment. I was excited because I didn't have to take xrays and I didn't have to do an OD so I was able to just focus on not missing any areas and practicing with my new loupes! I am so excited to have the loupes, but I am freaking out about how much they cost. I used the ultrasonic the most today I have ever used it and I LOVE it! I love not having to sit and scrape each tooth, especially when the patient has sensitive teeth. I was so happy to get my mom done and to give her advice on how she can take care of her teeth better!

1 comment:

  1. Are you crazy? I've used the Ultrasonic since day one. I use it first, then go back and instrument. It SAVES me! I love it so very very much. It's the blue boa that I'm not too fond of. I'm glad you too are falling in love with the ultrasonic!

    ReplyDelete