Shabby blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

A pretty good day

Today was actually a pretty good day. I had a patient that had 1 quad class II and one quad class III I did 2 quads the previous appointment. This patient is so hilarious. The last time he was in I wanted to pass of a PE and he told me, "you just do whatever you have to do to get an A, it doesn't matter if it hurts, you just do whatever you have to get an A" You can't get a better patient then that! He is always so willing to do whatever he needs to to help me out. I wish all of my patients were as good as him. I passed off my universal sub PE and also the blood glucose PE. This patient was actually really difficult because he had a lot of recession and calculus and it was hard for me to decipher what was tooth anatomy and surface and calculus. I felt like I was doing as much as I could to get the calculus off, but I still felt rough surface. I can't wait until I get better, the good thing is that I feel like I get better and better each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment