Shabby blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

I wish I could have changed today.

Today was one of those days that I felt like I got nothing done. I was supposed to have two 1A patients come in. They came in late (which is fine because it doesn't take that long to get them completed), but the youngest one wouldn't lay in the chair so I didn't get credit for her. That really bums me out because I was planning on being done with my 1A's today. They both spoke spanish so it was hard to communicate with them, but their dad was here and he is a way nice guy ( he is a patient of mine) and he helped out a lot. The little boy did really good and by the time he left he was smiling and so happy. I love when patients leave happy!

2 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up Michelle, little kids can be difficult and you got another one marked off! You were however soooo helpful to me and I thank you tons!

    ReplyDelete