Shabby blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yo hablo espanol

Seriously, when am I going to lean spanish? I think about it all the time and how useful it would be to be able to converse with my spanish. But I did have an interpreter today because I emailed this guy to see if he could come in and translate for me, and when he emailed me back he said that he couldn't come. But then he showed up about halfway through the appt! It was nice because I was able to give my pt some OHI and not feel like I am just using and abusing him because I need his requirement. Today was a pretty good day. I was able to take some PA's this morning on my patient because she fell down a few months ago and hit her nose and her mouth. Luckily everything looked good and she didn't have any fractures or anything.
My morning patient really opened up to me about her life and the problems she has had in her life with her husband and her kids and I felt so sorry for her! I guess people to tell their barber everything, and their hygienist falls under that category as well.
So today was a good day overall . I got some xrays, which I am kind of stressed about, and I had a class II and a class V.

No comments:

Post a Comment