Shabby blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What am I doing here?

My patient this morning is my patient that I will be using for mockboards and I have to admit I was having a little bit of a hard time. I get all pepped up from the VA because I do pretty good and then I sit down in my chair here and I use instruments that I haven't used very much and I can't angulate very well. I didnt use my gracey's very much last year so now when I use them I have to learn how. I feel really comfortable with my other instruments, but I was missing part of the tooth structure. Prof Alexander is an angel and she sat down with me and showed me how to angle my instrument so that I can get that area. It helped so much!!! But it pooped me out for the morning and I still have the afternoon to go. My patient canceled late last night and I have called 10 people to see if they can come and none of them could come in this afternoon. Hopefully somebody shows up out of the blue and they can be my patient, lucky person....

1 comment:

  1. I have days like that all the time Michelle, no fun. Don't forget how good you are!!

    ReplyDelete