Shabby blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

PFI%

Today was all sorts of fun. It all started with watching Brook getting disclosed! Lots of purple and pink! Professor Costley forgot to put vaseline on her lips so she had some crazy blue-ish/purple-ish lips. Karen and I were together again today, and we went over tissues pertaining to size, contour, and consistancy. Then the embarassing part of having that oh-so-tasty disclosing dye spread throughout my entire mouth to show everywhere that I am missing or not brushing well enough. I thought I was doing pretty good, but I have areas that I need to work on! I use a flosser and I love using flossers so I probably won't change, but I just need to work on getting both sides of my papilla when I do it.  All in all today was great and it went really fast. I tried to tell Karen a joke, but I stink at telling jokes so it wasn't even funny. I will have to think of one for wednesday and practice telling it to Bryce so I don't look so stupid when I tell it in clinic. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment