Shabby blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Everything!!!

Today was the first day that we went through everything (HHx, HHRx, OD, and everything!!). It took a long time and it showed me how you have to be really conscientous of how efficient you are using your time. If you dawdle at all you will get really behind and the patient will have to come back a lot, and they might not like sitting in our beautiful clinic for hours on end. You learn a lot from being worked on concerning how you will treat your patient and things you want to do and things you want to avoid. I was with Heather today and she did pretty good at explaining the things she was doing. I think it is easier to see things when you are the patient versus the operator because you aren't feeling the stress of getting things done. We didn't switch today so I didn't get to get in any mouths, and that was kinda sad, but Wednesday I will have the whole time!! Yeehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment