Shabby blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ready, Get set, GO!!!

Today was a jam packed day of probing and fun! I was teamed up with Heather and we were practicing probing on each other. I am not going to lie, sometimes it was really painful when she didn't go around the tooth and angle the probe and it was going straight into my gums!  But she got better and then it felt like more of a massage.
Karen and I also passed off some PE's today. It has been really crazy with PE's lately, it seems like we have been given a lot (8!!!!)  and not anytime to pass them off. I have been ready to pass of 4 PE's, but haven't been able to because everybody still had to pass off ones that were really time consuming. That is what you get when you have 2 PE's a day, they build up fast and then you are trying to learn so fast that you aren't able to pass them off. My recommendation would be to have some time everyday where you can pass off PE's.

No comments:

Post a Comment