Shabby blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Probe Probe Probe: Scale Scale Scale

Well I guess we aren't probing or scaling or really even doing anything yet. But Karen and I like to pretend that as we go around in our clock positions that we are actually performing grand works for our partner. It is always fun to get someone in the chair and practice positioning and have my hands in their mouth.

Today I also passed off a few PE's and the health history was really nerve wrecking. It would be alright if I had had some practice, but when this way of charting is totally new then it is hard to remember everything. Good think that I will have a lot of practice in the next two years.

This weekend is the UDHA convention and I am pretty excited! I am mostly just excited to ride the frontrunner because I have never ridden it before. I have only been on a regular city bus 1 or 2 times in my whole life! Adventure awaits!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment