Shabby blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Operator Mock Patient day

My first day of being the operator in a real/mock situation!!! It was pretty fun! I am excited for when everything just seems second nature to me so I don't have to keep looking at what I am supposed to do next. I found that I had a hard time with jumping ahead of what I was supposed to be doing...you gotta get those signatures! I say this again and again, but practice makes perfect so hopefully by next semester I won't be so out of it and I will know what I am doing! This has been awesome practice though. One thing I will need to learn is to not talk to the patient and ask them questions about charting, because Kayla knows what's up, but I am guessing my real patients aren't going to have any idea if I chart OHI or TX first!!! Excited for Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment