Shabby blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Last day of Fall Semester!

What a nice relaxing day in clinic today! I am not quite sure why we set up our units because we didn't use them at all....but other then that the day went good. It was a really good preparatory day for next semester. We learned what we need to know for clinic assistant duties (there are a lot of them and I have the first time so I will be the guinea pig for the semester), and emergency situations and how we handle them. I just hope that I don't have any dire emergencies EVER when I am practicing dental hygiene. But I am happy that if that does happen that I have a good understanding of what to do and hopefully can stay calm through the emergency. But it would really ruin my life if someone died in my chair! This is my last blog of the semster. It has been good, it has been fun, it has been good fun!
Ta ta until next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment