Shabby blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

My first real patient!

I consider today a success. My sweet and loving sister, Lindsey, consented to come in and let me work on her as my first patient! I was so happy to have instructor allen there today, she has the best personality and she was thanking all of the patients for coming in and helping us all out. It was really interesting to work on somebody who doesn't have extremely clean teeth and tight gums, she is still healthy, but she doesn't have the drive to keep her teeth clean like everybody in the program. I am excited to start working on real patient next semester because it makes clinic so fun! I feel more relaxed when we have patients because we get to focus on everything we have been learning and put it all together. But I am even more excited for thanksgiving in just a few short days!!! Yeah for short weeks!

1 comment: