Shabby blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank you Tori!

2 Clinic days left, 2 clinic days left, 2 clinic days left....YIPEE!!!! I am so happy that this semester is almost over! I had a little minor setback on Saturday night when my final requirements for class III canceled his appointment. But then an angel came in and saved the day and offered me the rest of my requirements on a patient that she has. The OD was already completed and the only thing left to do is just get that dang calculus off! So I am excited to see how today goes! If today goes well then I will be floating on cloud 9! I am also going to pass of my final PE's. I haven't passed of a PE in about a month because I usually did 2 every clinic session and then I had to wait to have the patient come in to pass off certain PE's. Wish me luck! If today goes well then Wednesday should be a dream!
Goal:
1. Practice and perfect using Gracey's. (I have only used one of them once...)
2. Be efficient with my time.
3. Not have anymore nightmares concerning clinic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what it will be like to sleep comfortably over the summer without nightmares. I CANNOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete