Shabby blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

4 weeks until we meet fish!

Well I am settled in Las Vegas and Bryce has started school so I have a little bit of time on my hands now that I can do things like read and write blog entries. Here we go with how life has been for the Bott's:

We moved to Las Vegas the beginning of August and my wonderful mother helped us get down here and settled. After she left, Bryce and I had a few weeks of wonderful bliss where all we did was pretty much nothing. It was so fun to not have to be anywhere and to be able to have just "us" time before he started dental school and our little fish (AKA baby) joined us. We were able to see our new baby doctor, who is awesome. I am now 35 weeks and I am scheduled to have our baby September 25. I have a funny quirk, I don't really like odd days and I am having a hard time that they scheduled me on an odd day...I told Bryce I am going to vacuum the whole house and go for a run on an even day so hopefully I would go into labor. But Bryce doesn't think it is a good idea to get fish here any sooner. Darn. By the way, we have nicknamed the baby "fish" because he doesn't have a real name yet. I am getting more nervous as the due date approaches. I am nervous about having the C-section. When I was just talking about it and it wasn't a real thing yet I wasn't as nervous, but not that it is actually going to happen in just 4 weeks from today...breathe Michelle, breathe.

Bryce started dental school yesterday! It is so crazy because it seems like it has just been a twinkle in our eyes ever since we got married, and now it is actually happening. I am so proud of him and excited that he gets to start this new adventure. I, on the other hand, am super jealous that he gets to go back to school. I am really going to miss school and I am jealous that Bryce gets to go to dental school and I am staying home. I really think my hormones are playing a major part in my unsettled-ness right now so I am hoping that I can get over it and just be excited to be able to be home with my little fish, but right now I am just jealous.

Well I think that is all I have in me for today. I am by myself a lot now with Bryce being gone and having to take it easy since I was having contractions this week so I feel like I needed to get out how I was feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment