Shabby blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gotta keep on keepin on

Today was my first full day with clinic and radiology. After all these years of dental assisting I guess I thought I was a cool cat and that I knew my stuff. Now I am figuring out that there is still so much more to learn, and I am excited! I am really going to like knowing "WHY"  I do everything instead of doing it just because I was told I was supposed to. My one complaint so far is all of the printing we have to do! It seems like every class has a gazillion papers to print off. We are just going to get through these first few weeks together and get to know the program better and we are off! This first week has been great and I am excited to continue learning and progressing towards my goals! YEEHAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment